A few tips that you may find helpful when looking to sell your home:
- A tidy organised property will sell much quicker and easier than a home with clutter.
- A tidy organised property also affects the value and makes it more appealing and attractive to buyers. Also, they will be able to envisage their own belongings, space and assess their needs more easily.
- A property that has been cleaned, well looked after and repaired will also alert the buyer that this property has been looked after.
- The hall sets the tone for the rest of your home: so make sure this gives the first impression and a focal point.
- Make sure there is an inviting smell maybe a coffee aroma etc.